Keep a Protective Eye on Your Vision Health with …
An old saying tells us that the eyes are the windows to the soul. Just look deep into someone’s eyes and you will find emotion, feelings and thoughts, as well as a peek into their state of health. From bleary, bloodshot eyes to clear, bright eyes, they tell the story of just how well a person is taking care of their body. Besides stress and sleep patterns, the eyes can also be a reflection of how well the person is taking care of the internal atmosphere of the body, which is generated by the nutrients within the cosmos of cells that make up every organ and tissue, including the ocular tissues of the eye. VIVA’s new eye care supplement is packed with all the best eye nutrition you need and is called™, to play on the word “ocular” and help you remember this ideal nutraceutical for healthier eyes.
Do you have VISION Problems?
There are numerous problems affecting eyesight, from serious disorders such as retinal detachment and macular degeneration to the not-so-serious but annoying occurrences such as myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, the aging changes of presbyopia, the dryness and irritation of “computer eyes”, and various other problems with vision. Proper diagnosis, treatment and care of your eyes by professionals in the field of eye care is very important for the long-term health of your eyes. But YOU have the opportunity to support your healthy vision or complement your specialist’s care by supplementing your daily diet with additional eye-loving nutrients.
Feed Your EYES!™ contains a full spectrum combination of targeted eye care nutrition
Complement your specialist’s eye care regimen by providing the nutritional building blocks needed for formation of healthy tissues in the eyes with the scientifically researched ingredients in VIVA’s™
Antioxidants, Antioxidants and More Antioxidants
from carotenoids, flavonoids, anthocyanosides,
vitamins and minerals
Vitamin A (as beta carotene and other carotenoids)
• Eats up free radicals that damage eye tissues
• Supports nighttime vision
Lutein and Zeaxanthin
(powerful yellow and orange carotenoids)
• Absorbs potentially harmful light
• Increases natural filter pigment in the macula
• Decreases cumulative effects of oxidative damage in the retina and lens
Vitamins C, E, Riboflavin, and the minerals Zinc and Selenium
• Defends the eye against oxidation, especially in the macula, retina and lens
• Improves absorption and utilization of other antioxidants and nutrients in the formula
Fruit Antioxidants – Bilberry, Lycii Fructus, Lemon Bioflavonoids, Grape Seed Extract
• Exhibit extensive free-radical fighting properties
• Supports night vision
• Clinically shown to increase the strength and reduce the permeability of the capillaries, reducing damage to the microcirculation of the eye for better visual acuity
Amino Acid – L-Taurine
• Building block of other amino acids and protein
• Aids in the clearing of free-radical wastes
Start taking care of your eyes today…
For a brighter vision of tomorrow…with VIVA™
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.